Tyler Richardson on Facebook

Just as good as a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich.

Monday, November 26, 2007

Ain't that a kick in the head


I hope that we all had a great weekend, I know I did. It was a nice little mix of a lot of my favorite things. Games, beer, (insert bad habit), comedy, dancing, ladies and a Sunday or lounging on my butt. Who could ask for more? Satan, that's really the only one that comes to mind.... pure evil. But let's move on to better things.


I just found out today that Michael Vick has been in jail for about a week. I guess it's just the hater in me that finds it so funny. All the groupies and all the jewels still can't help him keep another man out of him forever. Get some Vick!


A man called into Elliott in the morning on my way to work and was PROUD of the fact that he committed incest! I have no WV jokes, but really?! Your aunt knows what age you stopped peeing the bed, has more than likely bought you a CD from Wal-Mart, and most importantly has the same DNA as you. He said she was hot, I guess that helps, but snap that's nasty. A man who would do that is a man with no limits. Oh yeah, he had his brother(yep, he already told someone) next to him to verify if Elliott did not believe him.... oh he was white alright.


On Saturday, Rob and I attempted to figure out what the rings on these Spanish women's fingers meant( would they still "get low"?). Oh, and Adam "the man" Dodd was there performing. Broke a string, kept going, and sliced his finger up nasty like... but who said rocking your f@cking socks off would be easy. The best part of the night came when Crank Dat by Soulja Boy Tellem came on. Mostly cause there were several LARGE black guys on the dance floor, like a prison yard, and every time the DJ hit the song they were ready to shoot a music video. I was probably the only who didn't know the dance but had fun learning, and one guy in particular stands out in my mind. He had to have been 6'8 and 320 lbs., but he was jumping and sliding around, all I could do was smile. Laughter might have gotten me snapped in twain. Supaman that _!


Anyone in Richmond, Dec. 11th is gonna be a fun show with Odyssey Michaels, Nick Cantone, another comic to be named, and myself. Gonna be a ball I'm sure. Oh, and I'll be in Richmond on the 4th of Dec for Clash of the Comics. Richmond in full effect mode...


Next Monday should be the start of the Spy Lounge open mic.... Laters.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I blog during work to keep from sleeping. Unless people from my job are monitoring this, in which case "I love my job; I have a family". My dog Max is the man too. Other than that I think reading this blog gives a pretty good idea of what I'm about. Red Jell-o, need I say more.

My Blog List