Tyler Richardson on Facebook

Just as good as a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich.

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Road Rage

I'll give my new open mic stuff when I return on Friday, Monday at the latest. But, Mondays have been damn borig lately, haven't they?

Don't be fooled by the title, I'm anything but full of rage. Be it on the road, or anywhere else. But, this morning a woman had such "Dicktensity" while driving I was tempted to chase her down. She wouldn't let me merge, she tailgated and then she got upset that I changed lanes. I blow people kisses normally in these situations, but not today. When I thought of what I could do to get even, I began to reach for a pad to write down her license plate. I stopped myself in the heat of my anger and remembered those two little words..."Stop Snitchin'!"



In case your wondering, the little girl in the picture above just had 4 EXTRA limbs removed. But, let me ask you; could you have a smile on your face in this situation. Maybe I'm a bad guy but I would squash her like the biggest spider I've ever seen. Seems a little inhumane to keep her alive. The second she was born I'd just dig a small hole, and don't judge me, that's a little thing called compassion. But, congrat-ys to her and not being a freakazoid anymore, good luck explaining that story to they guy who's been screwing you for 4 months.

Here is a tasty sample of what it's like to dance with a Richardson:





Now you know, and "knowing it half the battle". But seriously, go on Saturday. It's UBER cheap, and there will be nachos... next door... at the movie theater.... afterwards..... on Tyler S. There I think I tripped through that last sentence rather well. Moving on then.

Pass in your homework students... "How many sex offenders live in your area?" Why is every looking around like you did not do your homework. Just find out how many are surrounding you. It's fun and educational. I'll even give the link one more time(see how nice I am, it's all for the kids): http://www.nsopr.gov/
HAVE AT IT!

Well, I'm outta here til' Friday I guess. I'll let you know how it went in NY and I'm sure something weird will happen when The Fowlest, Keith the comedian, and some Ni@@a named TRich show up. Laters...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I blog during work to keep from sleeping. Unless people from my job are monitoring this, in which case "I love my job; I have a family". My dog Max is the man too. Other than that I think reading this blog gives a pretty good idea of what I'm about. Red Jell-o, need I say more.

My Blog List