Tyler Richardson on Facebook

Just as good as a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich.

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I'm sorry, I just don't have any...



Must all titles jump out at us, or can they slow creep up and then entice us. Well that's just what this one attempted to do. No Homo...

While someone pointed out how great they thought I now pronounce you Chuck & Larry, the couldn't help herself but to give away the ending to anyone who she'd trapped into hearing about the movie. It wasn't as though she had no idea we hadn't seen the movie, she was just too excited about telling people how funny it was. I guess it's not like she ruined the end of a thriller or anything, but it still hurt.
Contrary to popular belief, I was not drunk onstage at Ned's Saturday night. I was drunk enough to drive straight home and go to sleep though.

Last night's episode of HEROES was... OutF@#$ingstanding! It was so good I dare not ruin any of it for you. Just go folks and watch for yourself(and for free) http://www.nbc.com/

I went to get a haircut recently and the barber was Korean, I don't normally go to different barber shops but I needed to do this on my lunch break and this was convenient. When I get there, thought I was in a suit and tie, it was a little awkward. There was a retired man with strands on his head that made him resemble a 90-year-old Homer Simpson. What ticked me off though was that the barber took like 30 minutes on this guy's strands. HUH?! And then they looked me up and down and the barber turned on some old classical piano. It wasn't the greatest, but I do enjoy all different kinds of music. So, finally the old man leaves and it's me and the Korean. As soon as I sit down he turns off the classical music. What bothered me was not that he turned it off(cause who told him I don't like that) but that he turned on a Korean version of American Idol but with Choreography. Was it that I didn't deserve classical, or that he puts on a front for older people and goes right back to watchin' 10 year old girls in skirts prance about when no one can see. It was a short haircut, and he spent the majority of the time trying to sell me on going to his church to meet "Good" women. We all know church folk ain't the type that's gonna fall in love with me.

I used the word willickers earlier today, nothing has felt right since that time. Oh bother...

A long time ago I wrote about my friend Nelson and his deadly(career wise) blog. He wrote a blog, threatened, cursed, blog got read, he got fired. Well, yesterday was just same story different chapter for young master Sayson. Without names or details, he wrote a blog about how he never comes home due to Kevin(my other roomy) constantly banging his on-off ex. Well, Kevin's ex fiance'(who is basically part of the family) is Nelson's MySpace friend. She reads, she don't like much, talks with Mom, Mom talks to Kevin's Mom, Kevin is now a man whore that isn't in his parents graces. Well, that's just a little proof of what blogging can get you. Trouble.

I'm gonna work now, but for those that are leaving town "Be Safe", for those that aren't get wasted. Laters...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I blog during work to keep from sleeping. Unless people from my job are monitoring this, in which case "I love my job; I have a family". My dog Max is the man too. Other than that I think reading this blog gives a pretty good idea of what I'm about. Red Jell-o, need I say more.

My Blog List