Tyler Richardson on Facebook

Just as good as a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich.

Monday, November 05, 2007

It was so bright this morning.... AH!!!

I loved that show as a kid, didn't you. One might say it was the beginning of the end of GOOD television for children. I miss you ol' friend.

Let me start by saying that just sat through "gimme more" by Britney Spears and... oh, God. I still love her, but damn that's an awful song. I know I'm late, but I don't listen to the radio or watch music videos anymore. I caught that VMA performance, but who could pay attention to words with all that sexy dancing(standin') there?


I had a great time at Ned Divine's last week even though I only got to stay for a little before I was drunkenly dashing back to my car. Then it was off to the Lizard where fun always hides. I think I did cool at Ned's and ate a $#it sandwich when I got to the lizard. Ignorance is bliss but sometimes we must be honest with ourselves.


I broke down yesterday and got Guitar Hero 3. One of the biggest tests of love is to not mind others seeing you out with your sweetheart. What if your perfect girl all the sudden gained 400 pounds? I wouldn't lie to myself, I'd leave. But, some would try to make it work. That's what yesterday felt like. the girl behind the counter(who hit on me with a wedding ring, as J Jerkin' is my witness) informed me that there were no bags big enough and I would need carry this giant box with me and have a "badge of bride".... WTF. So, everyone in the mall now knows what a huge dork I am. It might not have been so embarrassing if the box were more ordinary, but it's all kinds of orange and red with light that come out of the top and shout favorite catch phrases like, "All hail Tyler, king of the Nordic ROCK GODS!"... I embellished a shmig on the box but you get what I'm saying. But, I am happy to report that my skill carries over the next chapter, so don't fret. And, if it helps my rep, I did spend a little time with a female before I played... I wasn't a complete geek yesterday. Moving on...


The girl in the cubicle next to me told my team this morning that she was gonna have crazy gas today. She specifically named the reasons:

A) She didn't get the chance to drop deuce this morning and was still holding that kid in her. Her words not mine. And, she's actually attractive but married women can say what they want I guess.

B) She just(at the time) had an egg&cheese omelet, oh god. The thought of that smell makes my lip quiver.

As much as I don't like the thought of smelling her stomach softener, I'm glad she opened up. Cause if I catch one whiff and it's ON. I will fart til' I got nothing left. I have no problem dropping a deuce in my cuby and letting it stink throughout the entire floor, and maybe it's those type of games that will make this dull Monday fly right by. Plus, when I crap myself I'm sure they will ask me to take my leave. YEAH!


This Saturday...comedy... Comedy Spot.... Ballston Commons Mall.... Tyler v. Tyler... Death. I mean it


Let me get to work, but tomorrow I have a big Christmas poem that I want to share. Laters...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I blog during work to keep from sleeping. Unless people from my job are monitoring this, in which case "I love my job; I have a family". My dog Max is the man too. Other than that I think reading this blog gives a pretty good idea of what I'm about. Red Jell-o, need I say more.

My Blog List