Tyler Richardson on Facebook

Just as good as a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich.

Thursday, November 15, 2007

I did it again... damnit!


Well, today I woke up at the early hour of 8:11 am. The problem is that I'm supposed to already be at work at that time. So, for the second day in a row I was forced to come in about 2+ hours late after having sat through traffic(yesterday I just slept through it but today I was a good little worker bee). Fortunately, there was a potluck lunch today in my section. So, I call a friend and tell her to turn on my computer, then tell her if anyone asks about me to tell them "Oh, Deaven's here, but he forgot his weenies so he ran out to the store" I figured it would buy me a little time. If worse came to worse, I can always say I caught the S#its and was on the toilette.


Today an old co-worker called me and told me that my EVIL ex general manager had been fired yesterday. I know that I left that crap job and all the stress it brings behind me, but some part of me still did a RIGHTEOUS jig when I heard that news. May he burn forever, and ever, and ever.... amen.


So, the guys who run DC Comedy 4 Now(I hope that's it) are running an open mic on Mondays too. Theirs starts a week or two before mine, but here is the best part. Now, I won't lie and say at first I wasn't a little bummed but then it hit me. Once I start one, that means two open mics only a half an hour apart that will both be in Adams Morgan. I imagine this will be one of the instances where people can get on either stage and then walk to the other and perform again. It will be down right awesome to get to perform twice without a good amount of driving so.... CHEERS.


For those of you that haven't heard, Dragonball Z will be a live action movie next August. I won't turn into a complete dork, but Goku is... well... the skinny white guy up top. Come on.


Why do married women smile at single young men like there is a chance? Everyday I see the same lady and she waves and smiles like we know each other intimately. I realize people cheat on their spouses, but this not fair. Cause I'm not the kind of scum that knows how to start that freight train a rollin', and she should know that. Damn she's hot though... No, that's not the right thinking. She's a man, she's a man, she's a man... moving on folks.


I'm gonna go leave work again to buy some food and a video game, and you know what the best part is. I've been here for all of 40 minutes and I'm leaving again. I love this job. Laters...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I blog during work to keep from sleeping. Unless people from my job are monitoring this, in which case "I love my job; I have a family". My dog Max is the man too. Other than that I think reading this blog gives a pretty good idea of what I'm about. Red Jell-o, need I say more.

My Blog List