Tyler Richardson on Facebook

Just as good as a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich.

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Who died?


Well everyone, it appears as though Tuesday has found us again. It makes me soft too, I feel ya. I guess I should start by thanking all that came out for Tyler vs. Tyler. The crowd was very cool, a lot bigger than I expected, and thanks to the comics that came to show love. Might I also note that Will Hessler has shared a sad story of preparing to move to the ATL.... let him know that we love him before he loves us. "Why do the good people always leave the jerks behind?" Think about that question, I'll stop there before I throw out names.


Camcorder shopping is a B!tch, so many types and formats... and prices. Just thought I'd share that thought since i've been looking through them all morning. One name stands out among the rest though, say it with me now "Samsung". Yes.


Hostel Part 2 Review:

Not that great.

Spider-Man 3 Review:

Awes-Tacular, if only Venom killed Spidey.

The Nightmare Before Christmas (10th anniversary edition) Review:

Same as 10 years ago, I sing along with the entire movie. Who didn't cry when Jack got shot down.


I wish I had some long blog for you today, but I don't folks. But I will bring something to your eyes that should get you thinking. I find that in times of "blank-ness" a little Dr. Seuss can always turn the day around. If you will, I'd like to present to you....


I am Sam

I am Sam

Sam I am

That Sam-I-am!Than Sam-I-am!

I do not like that Sam-I-am!

Do you like green eggs and ham?

I do not like them,Sam-I-am.

I do not like green eggs and ham.

Would you like them here or there?

I would not like them here or there.

I would not like them anywhere.

I do not like green eggs and ham.

I do not like them,Sam-I-am.

Would you like them in a house?

Would you like them with a mouse?

I do not like them in a house.

I do not like them with a mouse.

I do not like them here or there.

I do not like them anywhere.

I do not like green eggs and ham.

I do not like them, Sam-I-am.

Would you eat them in a box?

Would you eat them with a fox?

Not in a box.Not with a fox.

Not in a house.

Not with a mouse.

I would not eat them here or there.

I would not eat them anywhere.

I would not eat green eggs and ham.

I do not like them, Sam-I-am.


Would you? Could you?In a car? Eat them! Eat them!Here they are.

I would not,could not,in a car.

You may like them.You will see.You may like them in a tree!I would not, could not in a tree.

Not in a car! You let me be.I do not like them in a box.I do not like them with a fox.I do not like them in a house.I do not like them with a mouse.I do not like them here or there.I do not like them anywhere.I do not like green eggs and ham.I do not like them, Sam-I-am.

A train! A train!A train! A train!Could you, would you,on a train?

Not on a train! Not in a tree!Not in a car! Sam! Let me be!I would not, could not, in a box.I could not, would not, with a fox.I will not eat them with a mouse.I will not eat them in a house.I will not eat them here or there.I will not eat them anywhere.I do not eat green eggs and ham.I do not like them, Sam-I-am.


Say!In the dark?Here in the dark!Would you, could you, in the dark?

I would not, could not,in the dark.Would you, could you, in the rain?
I would not, could not,in the rain.Not in the dark. Not on a train.Not in a car. Not in a tree.I do not like them, Sam, you see.Not in a house. Not in a box.Not with a mouse. Not with a fox.I will not eat them here or there.I do not like them anywhere!You do not like green eggs and ham?I do not like them,Sam-I-am.


Could you, would you,with a goat?I would not,could not,with a goat!Would you, could you,on a boat?


I could not, would not, on a boat.I will not, will not, with a goat.I will not eat them in the rain.I will not eat them on a train.Not in the dark! Not in a tree!Not in a car! You let me be!I do not like them in a box.I do not like them with a fox.I will not eat them in a house.I do not like them with a mouse.I do not like them here or there.I do not like them ANYWHERE!
I do not like green eggs and ham!
I do not like them,Sam-I-am.

You do not like them.So you say.Try them! Try them!And you may.Try them and you may, I say.Sam!If you will let me be,I will try them.You will see.


Say!I like green eggs and ham!I do! I like them, Sam-I-am!And I would eat them in a boat.And I would eat them with a goat...And I will eat them in the rain.And in the dark. And on a train.And in a car. And in a tree.They are so good, so good, you see!So I will eat them in a box.And I will eat them with a fox.And I will eat them in a house.And I will eat them with a mouse.And I will eat them here and there.Say! I will eat them ANYWHERE!I do so like green eggs and ham!Thank you!
Thank you,Sam-I-am!


By Dr. Seuss

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I blog during work to keep from sleeping. Unless people from my job are monitoring this, in which case "I love my job; I have a family". My dog Max is the man too. Other than that I think reading this blog gives a pretty good idea of what I'm about. Red Jell-o, need I say more.

My Blog List