Tyler Richardson on Facebook

Just as good as a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich.

Monday, November 19, 2007

Blink and you missed it


To start this week off on a bit more of a weird side, I actually spoke with a man named Jefferson Davis not more than 3 minutes ago. I'm not sure if he was a racist or not, but without any effort I almost felt offended. Not through his actions but that his parents picked the head of the confederacy to name their child after. Virginia is funny that way, not only do we have people running around named Jefferson Davis, but in certain parts of the state we call Route 1 "Jefferson Davis Highway". Wuh?! I truly doubt that there is a section of Ghetto in Germany called the Hitler Projects. You get the point right, the President of the Confederacy gets something named after him, but Malcolm X can't even get a city. He wasn't the public face of a war, he just hated pork and wanted basic freedom.


Someone told me over breakfast that Thanksgiving was actually their favorite holiday.... tell me that ain't a biggun. Gluttony...


That's all for today but big blog coming tomorrow, so yay. Laters...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I blog during work to keep from sleeping. Unless people from my job are monitoring this, in which case "I love my job; I have a family". My dog Max is the man too. Other than that I think reading this blog gives a pretty good idea of what I'm about. Red Jell-o, need I say more.

My Blog List