Tyler Richardson on Facebook

Just as good as a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich.

Thursday, November 29, 2007

This is what Thursdays bring?!


Okay so I was sick yesterday, I'm sorry for that. But hey, at least I had a chance to get some much needed maintenance done on the ol' Corolla. I was so proud I had a bit of a shopping spree afterward. And, I must say(it's gonna sound a little conceded) I look good. Mmmm... that was for Mike Way, I'm working on my Mmmm's that way when he casts for a commercial one day I'll have them down pat. I'm ready for my close-up man.

I wish I knew what was happening in the news, but I haven't watched it lately. I watch the Real World for the first time since 2002 yesterday, and it's true what they say, sometimes you can't go back. I'm not 10 anymore and that type of thing really doesn't appeal to me, but I will say that they seem to be making a real attempt at stacking the house with hot women... not a black person in the house this season. Yep, that's racist. Have we reached a point where people are so over the stereotypical 1-black guy, 1-gay guy, 1- angry black woman that we don't need to include any of them? I guess that shouldn't surprise me but it hit me mid-episode that it was lacking something. You can't just have a show full of angry white folk... what would Archie Bunker say?!(Edith! probably)

The Vous' was fun and the quick 3 mins set and pass off is like a game, I was telling Aparna that it made me pay attention a little more cause you only got three minutes. Like listening to a dying person. By the way, the look on her face when someone told a Sean Taylor joke was priceless... ah, to be young. I wish I could transfer this picture from work, but I ate a Jumbo slice of pizza last night and it took Eli and I by surprise. Most of you are probably had them on a drunken night in Adams Morgan we had not. that thing was the size of an ATM machine and we hated to do it, but we had to throw it away. Hopefully a bum will find the remains and eat hardy for a week.

There is nothing funny about paying $200 for a mic and mic stand... ask Eli, I wouldn't know.

Well, that's all and don't forget on Monday our new open mic at The Spy Lounge starts at 8 and runs til' 10, try to get there by 7:30 if you can or shoot me an e-mail at devohaven@gmail.com. Laters everyone.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I blog during work to keep from sleeping. Unless people from my job are monitoring this, in which case "I love my job; I have a family". My dog Max is the man too. Other than that I think reading this blog gives a pretty good idea of what I'm about. Red Jell-o, need I say more.

My Blog List