-
Just as good as a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich.
Sunday, November 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Tyler Richardson
- I blog during work to keep from sleeping. Unless people from my job are monitoring this, in which case "I love my job; I have a family". My dog Max is the man too. Other than that I think reading this blog gives a pretty good idea of what I'm about. Red Jell-o, need I say more.
My Blog List
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(78)
-
▼
November
(14)
- Can I get emotional for a second please?
- This is what Thursdays bring?!
- Tuesdays smell like....
- Ain't that a kick in the head
- Drink up damnit!
- I'm sorry, I just don't have any...
- Blink and you missed it
- I did it again... damnit!
- I'm somebody's somebody
- Who died?
- The Jerk, the Comic, and the Bitter
- Road Rage
- It was so bright this morning.... AH!!!
- "The only sensible way to live in this world is wi...
-
▼
November
(14)
No comments:
Post a Comment