Tyler Richardson on Facebook

Just as good as a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich.

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Tuesdays smell like....


Sh.........t. What else would a Tuesday smell like? Cinnamon twists. I've come to the realization that females are a total waste of time in your 20's. GET MONEY!


Ahem, excuse me for that tidbit of social commentary, now allow me to speak on something that is gonna be plaguing our news for the next (God) couple days, maybe even weeks. Sean Taylor died today. Excuse me, but who cares. The first time I heard it on the radio, I thought "Who cares that a Miami Dolphin died?" then I realized he was a Redskin.... who cares? Everyone that I have come in contact with has used his death as a way to start morning conversation, and at one point the first words out of my mouth were as follows:

Charlie: Morning.

TRich: Morning, God I am so sick of people talking to me about-

C: Man, can you believe-

T: Sean Taylor, you're not gonna talk to me about some dead football player, are you?

C: I'm just saying it's crazy man-

T: I really don't care, let's go get some breakfast.

C: I'm just saying it's crazy man cause he's-

T: Charlie did you just hear me say I'm tired of people bringing that up already? When he was alive the Redskins still had a $h!tty record this season.

C: You're cold man.

T: C'mon it's breakfast time man.


And that was pretty much verbatim. I don't want to leave you all in the dark so know that I had 2 scrambled eggs, 2 strips of bacon and, you guessed it..... Hot Cocoa! Ah Tuesdays.


Here are some things that have happened on November 27th that are special:

2001 - A hydrogen atmosphere is discovered on the extrasolar planet Osiris by the Hubble Space Telescope, the first atmosphere detected on an extrasolar planet.


2005 - The first partial human face transplant is completed in Amiens, France




1895 - At the Swedish-Norwegian Club in Paris, Alfred Nobel signs his last will and testament, setting aside his estate to establish the Nobel Prize after he dies.


and just cause bank robbery is cool....

1934 - Bank robber Baby Face Nelson dies in a shoot-out with the FBI


There are some things to throw around the water cooler when some one brings up Sean Taylor.


Well, I think that's my little thing for the day, I'm gonna get some work done. Laters.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I blog during work to keep from sleeping. Unless people from my job are monitoring this, in which case "I love my job; I have a family". My dog Max is the man too. Other than that I think reading this blog gives a pretty good idea of what I'm about. Red Jell-o, need I say more.

My Blog List