Tyler Richardson on Facebook

Just as good as a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich.

Friday, March 03, 2006

Exciting Times

Well the next few days are going to be fun. I've got tonight to drink and chillax, then tomorrow I get to go to the first of hopefully several Laughing Lounge "Big Takeover". After we finish rockin that out, then Sunday night I'm gonna go practice over at the Comedy Spot, should be interesting. For those who have not gone back to the very first blog or three, I had a weird experience the last time I was at the Comedy Spot. I just found out that Ms. Barrigher(I think I spelled that right?) will be hosting yet again. Now I would never assume that she would read this blog and if she did good. But, I did not think that situation would come up again, and I get very awkward very fast. You have no idea. With that said, my act is a lot cleaner now then it was at the time I last saw them. Least it is until I start swearing anyway. When you can swear in front of a bunch of strangers and make them laugh is there anything sweeter. I think not, and you should too. But I know I won't have that problem this time. I feel good about a lot of the writing that I've thought of this week. I haven't been truly pleased with something that I've written for some time now. It's a pity. But I think I'm ready to slay'em and only time will tell. I can't wait until Thursday though. Then life will be back to normal for a minute and I can slow down and have me some sex. Can't remember the last time I did that. But I smoke weed quite a bit so that's not really saying much. Might be going on three days now. Oh o, I gotta get back to work but I will be updating again later so stay tuned...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I blog during work to keep from sleeping. Unless people from my job are monitoring this, in which case "I love my job; I have a family". My dog Max is the man too. Other than that I think reading this blog gives a pretty good idea of what I'm about. Red Jell-o, need I say more.

My Blog List

Blog Archive