Tyler Richardson on Facebook

Just as good as a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich.

Monday, March 20, 2006

TYLER R. Vs. TYLER S.

That's for Tyler. He knows(SEX). Last night was an interesting scene at the Comedy Spot. I cringed not only for myself but the people who got onstage. Curt pulled some of us aside and simply put "You guys are part of the worst show ever." And that about somes that up. However I would like to point out that Curt got the evening off to an incredibly awkward start. There were two audience members that showed up last night, a man and a woman. The woman looked as though she could be in her 40's maybe so Curt asks if they are out as a mother and son outing. The man very quickly and sternly says "Husband and WIFE." There was a feeling that went out for Curt from every comedian that got to see that. At least I think for me it was "If I could take your place- I wouldn't cause that's some awkward shit." Or something like that. This girl that's pretty new gave this set about weed. I wasn't particularly thrilled but I'll be damned if she wasn't telling my life story. I probably could've believed it more if she admitted to being a lesbian. Cause she WAS a lesbian.
Yesterday I managed to only spend $1. It was an awesome thing. And I didn't just sit around either. I though about it on my way home last night and was tickled. So I think that I've got my act now. I will simply relay how awkward my life is. And I haven't even gotten started yet. But perhaps my weird life will bring laughter to children. Cause isn't that what this is all about. Here is a random thought out loud "Why is it every time I hear Phil Collins, I kill a child?"-Tyler Richardson
I have been getting a lot of pressure to have relations with certain persons that I know and can I say, I am not a piece of meat. I don't know what it is but relations(s.e.x.) really isn't on my mind too much anymore. Queer isn't it. But it just isn't and to be honest people can be a lot more productive with it not tap dancing on the back of the mind all day. Not that I was sex crazed before a couple of months ago. A jerk here or there sure. A Trisk in the kitchen on a Monday, why not? Okay so about the title. At some time on some day Tyler S. and I are gonna have it out. And you know what Tyler since you've got a room, and better keep it, why don't we do this. You get 4 comics to battle on your behalf, and I shall do the same. We let the crowd be the judge and one way or another we settle this thing( Now truthfully, I don't know why we need to come to this, but I like the concept and now it's ON.) I'll let Mr. S take his time and get around to reading my blog whenever, and when he's ready he knows how to find me and I'm gonna go recruit my soldiers. Later ya'll.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I blog during work to keep from sleeping. Unless people from my job are monitoring this, in which case "I love my job; I have a family". My dog Max is the man too. Other than that I think reading this blog gives a pretty good idea of what I'm about. Red Jell-o, need I say more.

My Blog List

Blog Archive