Tyler Richardson on Facebook

Just as good as a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich.

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Writin'

I always get in a writin' mood when I watch a lot of Seinfeld. It motivates the hell out of me. I admire him a lot. And I want the characters life. Wow that was creepy. But at least you guys got to judge me for free. Psychologists get paid a lot to hear that kind of money and judge you, then they don't really let you know what they thought of you. I know, I've done that stuff before(Is he joking?). Had a hell of a day yesterday. Without going into too many details I'll just say that I ran around all day taking care of something, only to have blown my money on something else that wasn't important. So to get my confidence back up I played some Smackdown Vs. Raw 2006 and wailed on those suckas. And drank beer. I love Tuesdays. I've got so much new stuff to get off my chest that I'm gonna have to go to some more open mics. You know how you get excited about new stuff and just can't wait to try it out on anybody that will listen. But then your friends are like "oh, another joke..." And you feel like you've exhausted that resource. I've got a case of that right about now. Even my girlfriend has started to mock the look these days. What can you do though. I watch those road comic forums just to hear other people speak of what it's like to be a comic. Damn this addiction. Damn Brian Regan. He makes it look so easy! Why. I must go read the afternoon blogs of comedians because my curiosity is killing me. I will be back within the next couple hours to give you what for. See ya'll a little later.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I blog during work to keep from sleeping. Unless people from my job are monitoring this, in which case "I love my job; I have a family". My dog Max is the man too. Other than that I think reading this blog gives a pretty good idea of what I'm about. Red Jell-o, need I say more.

My Blog List

Blog Archive