Tyler Richardson on Facebook

Just as good as a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich.

Thursday, March 16, 2006

I shat the bed last night...On accident.

Alright, so I lied about that. But yet again the headlines that make no sense are getting more than a glance so I'll start to get real creative with those, but be forewarned, the last time someone thought to hard about something I was saying they lost all their teeth instantly. Instantly.
I would be wrong if I didn't mention Bird Knight is on the showcase tonight at Wiseacres. I believe Jessica Paquin will also be there. And Basil White will be hosting. Bored(yeah), go(okay, just as long as my bosses don't throw a fit.) I gotta say that Jessica had a great new set last night. It made me moist. Think on that for a minute...............Done. And I got most of the slew of stuff off my chest by talking really fast. I didn't really perform so much to see if it was funny so I didn't pause too much. Just needed to hear an appropriate amount of laughter as I was whizzing through to verify that this new stuff was AIGHT. And I think it's gonna be cool. Tim Miller was drunk as hell of a few drinks. Damn. That is all I have to say but he was hurtin peoples feelings like a white man in charge last night(by that I mean without remorse and almost like you weren't even human to begin with. We've all had that boss.) He knows what I mean. I hope he's still alive. I think he drove home. Hmmmm. I actually had a girl get up in my face for no reason today and question whether or not I was "high". Ain't that a bitch. I hadn't said anything to her and she half joking was making a spectacle out of me and I really questioned whether or not I was gonna get fired. But luckily I didn't get seen or caught by anyone that matters cause like I whispered to her "I'm always high stupid, now get out of my face.(Might I say that that period should be bolded.)" So there bitch. Gotta work some but I'll touch back later, there's more blogging for everyone to do now...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Blogs have ears...Thanks for mentioning me at the Wiseacres Showcase in your blog. It's like MC Hammer telling people that Tone Loc is going to be at a mall opening. You need start hanging out! I have Visine and Altoids..Its all good!

Anonymous said...

Tyler...

You're stuff always leaves me more than moist.

I always pee a little.

Anonymous said...

I didn't host, I headlined. I'm too scared to host. Hosting is hard. basilwhite.com

About Me

My photo
I blog during work to keep from sleeping. Unless people from my job are monitoring this, in which case "I love my job; I have a family". My dog Max is the man too. Other than that I think reading this blog gives a pretty good idea of what I'm about. Red Jell-o, need I say more.

My Blog List

Blog Archive