Tyler Richardson on Facebook

Just as good as a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich.

Friday, March 24, 2006

"I've done some bad things and you may call me a monster....but before you call me, know that I accidentally broke your cell phone."

I apologize for this wait but I needed the suspense factor to be there. You can appreciate that can't you. Well tonight I'm gonna head over to Wiseacres and watch( did I say watch)YEAH, I did say watch, the show that is being put on for the night. Seems like I need to submerge myself in more comedy. And I go girlfriend-less tonight. Not that I don't enjoy her company but a lot of this scene is networking and even I feel like I'm limiting the fun people I can meet by having to accommodate someone else. But she tries to be cool about being abandoned in public now, once there was a time when that meant no NAYNAY or sex for those of you that matured early. Tomorrow night I'm gonna go check out Zig's and hope to stumble across some opportunity. I woke up this morning in one of those moods where things seem simpler than they are and you could take out a mountain if I thought I could. Probably not the case but I feel like comedy is easier today than yesterday. I wrote some, which always makes me feel better. Just the anxiety of knowing I have something new to pull out the next time I'm on a stage. It's orgasmic. But so are hot dogs, and Jujy Fruits(god bless'um I think I spelled that wrong though.) Sunday I'm contemplating going to the Comedy Spot but to be honest I think I need to find another outlet for Sundays so I'll look at DCSTANDUP.com(love the plug) under venues and then rely on word of mouth to determine the lucky winner of the week. I can't just waste gas money like that, I have a serious weed addiction that could be deadly if left unattended. And that ladies and gentlemen is expensive. Damn this illness. Aight, so I'm gonna go and do this whole weekend thing we call life and if I'm really bored and you are too, maybe I'll write something during the weekend. Probably won't though, you know. Peace everybody.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I blog during work to keep from sleeping. Unless people from my job are monitoring this, in which case "I love my job; I have a family". My dog Max is the man too. Other than that I think reading this blog gives a pretty good idea of what I'm about. Red Jell-o, need I say more.

My Blog List

Blog Archive