Tyler Richardson on Facebook

Just as good as a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich.

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

There are some of you out there that say hip hop music isn't as lyrical as it once was. Well my generation has something to offer and to you I give exhibit #1:[Bubba Sparxxx]Hahahahahahah! Don't be scared of meCome on over here and let Bubba infect youUhh, uhhFrom the slums the East of Athens to the plains in North LaGrangeBubba K can stumble drunk up on any porch I hangSmokin all sources dank - from Jimmy Shwagger to CambudAnd I'm chasin Jim Beam, we keep stallin until my time's upLine up lames it's time for your vaccinationBe glad you been infected, accept it, congratulationsI got platinum asperations but fear's my motivationI'ma wait in my time to shine but daily I grow impatientStrictly for procreation, I need to plant my seedsSince these bitches won't cut I'll rely on my hand to breatheFuckin this Cantonese, Betty named Tamberlyand her four older sisters 'til the blisters began to bleedThey probably'll banish me for spittin in how I'm live itBut I'm still with my tongue out - flickin it like a lizardBubba like chicken gizzards; fried in Southern prideMan go on and drink dat beer but you know I'ma funnel mine[Chorus: Bubba Sparxxx]Now you could shoot it in yo' veins or shoot it up straight to yo' brainYou could smoke it out a bowl or get a blunt and roll it swoleLo and behold boy you should've done injectedCause if you ride with me I'ma get you so infectedNow you could hit that Betty raw or bust a load off in her jawYou could place it where she doo doo, or even lick her poo dooSee I don't care what you do, just don't leave her neglectedCause if you fall asleep I'ma get her so infected![Bubba Sparxxx]I just got off the phone with God, he said - I know this might seem oddBut Bubba I really need you, these preachers ain't doin they jobSo travel to Cape Cod, buy a thousand sheets of acidand distribute it witcho' album, no doubt that'll be a classicDude lockin up every fashion, whether it's dope from weed to cokefrom heroin to X, so next we needin a boatOff the coast of eastern Georgia for two hundred keys of snortFor them heavy reefer chiefers, the five was trees to blowThey count on me fo' sho', if you fronted I'm goin the lowMan I'm from who did it though, but it's funny, cause no one sold itBut now that Bubba hold it I'm certain they gon' disperse itThe rural parts the suburbs, I know that may seem absurdBut long ago when I heard they meet the urban peopleThey play by ears for years now my folks deserve some equalAffection from this infection that gives our foundationThe same blood the same drugs equals a proud nation[Chorus][Bubba Sparxxx]Shit I probably know what you thankin when yo' legs get wobbly drankin(Bubba K got it hard!) That's when they found yo' body stankinAnd you won't be body linkin, what you thought I was from N'Sync?I'm a country muh'fucker who ain't changed my clothes in six weeksRunnin with a thick fleet, of hungry CaucasoidsThe type when you see us in the club actin up y'all avoidCall your boys I got boys from Westpoint to Nelly BYeah I run with black folks too and they do carry heatPlus I fuck with smelly freaks and I think they pussy very sweetThe fine Betty Betty with double D's and sexy feetOn coke or ecstasy, down here we call 'em Beanie BabiesShe was sensitive to the touch so when we fuck I mean it's gravybut I ain't seen her lately - I been too busy chasin patientsWe gon' shoot a movie next just so yo' ass can play the hatinIf the livest in yo' faction tellin me where the mic's atHe won't never rap again and he might not ever get his pride back[Chorus] - 2X[Bubba Sparxxx]Exactly like thatNow we all infected..Now yo' life's the same as mineAnd my life's the same as yoursWe all standin in the same, same shit..I thank God and KhalifaniAnybody else got infected, or willin to be infectedNonsense.. Bubba Sparxxx (SO HAHAHAHAHA!) I really wanted to draw you attention to this part of the song(Now you could hit that Betty raw or bust a load off in her jawYou could place it where she doo doo, or even lick her poo dooSee I don't care what you do, just don't leave her neglectedCause if you fall asleep I'ma get her so infected!) If you don't love that then you don't know what music is BITCH!...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I blog during work to keep from sleeping. Unless people from my job are monitoring this, in which case "I love my job; I have a family". My dog Max is the man too. Other than that I think reading this blog gives a pretty good idea of what I'm about. Red Jell-o, need I say more.

My Blog List

Blog Archive