Tyler Richardson on Facebook

Just as good as a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich.

Thursday, March 09, 2006

WTF

So I've been monitoring this blog of mine and apparently no one is actually reading this. They just tune in for literally one or two seconds and then leave. So I write this for the one person...Hopefully a girl, that is actually reading this. I went to Wiseacres yesterday and it was interesting. Apparently people have been using the stage to get a lot of curse words out of their system. I can't really knock it cause I curse a lot off stage. But we got a serious talking to before the night go started and seeing a bunch of comedians getting chewed it hilarious. Everyone's eyes are darting all across the room cause they want to laugh but they don't want to deal with the consequences of laughing. I just stare at the ground like I do whenever I feel awkward. It' gotten me through many a sticky situation. Like a holding cell. And afterward everyone was skeptical of speaking for like a minute. I synchronised my breathing with Leo Goodman's. Just cause it's fun, and you know it is. Completely unrelated note, I like to hold my breath a little when I'm driving. Only in between poles though, it's a weird thing that I've done since I was a child. For the one person that is actually reading this, shoot me a line and tell me something weird that you do. Let's just get crazy with this. Get interactive with this. C'mon let's just do it. So back to the show, here are some names that I'm gonna drop just cause I like what they did last night. I think I'm gonna do this from now on, just cause I like to give props and should someone want to judge me for that, FUCK YOU. Back to my name dropping:Leslie Cooley had a great new set, Tim the muthafuckin man Miller, Leo Goodman(and might I say I personally wasn't all that blown away by Leo before, but if you saw him at the Last comic Standing open call you would have a newfound respect for him. And his act is tighter now, maybe it's the confidence but I let him know how I felt, he made me a fan in the last couple of days) Jim Elliott who could shit in a bag onstage and still have girls throwin puss at him. Having trouble remembering everything so I'll leave it at that. I've been playing with the idea of starting a group to sketch and standup. I think one of those shows would be so much fun I ejaculated. Just then. And then. Then too. Make no mistake though, I want it to be really funny so hopefully by the end of the year this won't just be mindless banter and I can bring this to fruition. But if this does happen the lineup will be good, I accept only the BEST. And friends. And lover's. And Jews. Hey and if there are any comics reading this and you think you might be interested in something like that go ahead and drop me a line or e-mail or comment or something. I promise that I'll be funny. There now you can write to me. I'll write later today and I want to see actual times on this page. To hell with this two seconds crap, you need to read this. I've predicted Armageddon and sprinkled the date somewhere throughout my blog entries. I want you to know, but you have to read to know I'm sorry. I'm sorry.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tyler,
I would go to the opening of an envelope if you promised to read what was inside...

and maybe shit on a plate.

I'm just saying. I think it'd be fascinating to watch.

About Me

My photo
I blog during work to keep from sleeping. Unless people from my job are monitoring this, in which case "I love my job; I have a family". My dog Max is the man too. Other than that I think reading this blog gives a pretty good idea of what I'm about. Red Jell-o, need I say more.

My Blog List

Blog Archive