Tyler Richardson on Facebook

Just as good as a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich.

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Hello Again

Hey everybody. Meant to post a blog yesterday but I hope you can forgive me. I was playing Smackdown online and you know how the time can fly. On a completely different note, I have been looking at open mics a lot more like practice then I did before the Improv. I think that after reading Rory Scovel's blog on comedy and then going to that competition it taught me that I'm not having enough fun onstage and letting it flow like I should be. But now I go and it feels very different in a good way I guess. I was too caught up in trying to get a good response and impress people that I didn't experiment and I still don't feel I've found that one thing to base my act off of. But I'm writing and writing and hopefully it will hit me. My girlfriend just keeps telling me to be myself, and while that's great idea, step back and think about it. When you think hard about who you are, you get confused, then you lie here and there, then you forget, and so I have am a little stuck on that one. But, I got the feeling that it's coming real soon.
I had a great time at Wiseacres last night. Don't get me wrong, there were like 7 people sprinkled in the crowd and all in the back, but I feel extremely comfortable on that stage. I just saw a co-worker with a scarecrow from the Wizard of Oz tie on. Just thought I'd share. Ever have one of those days that feels like American Beauty. I get those a lot. I get all caught up in the majestic scenery that we take for granted. And I know what your thinking, and yes, I was in the marching band in high school. There I'm glad that's off the old chest hair. Oh o, I feel a poop comin on. Wuh, I feel a poop comin on cuz, wup wup. A couple poops comin on cuz, a couple poops comin on cuz wup wup, there dey was. That's from Kanye West's first album but I tailored the lyrics a little for your pleasure. Q---Who the hell invented this ugly ass letter anyway. It looks like a balloon that's floating away. But the same goes for----R.
I merely wanted to wet your palette with these few words. I will get back after I've made it look like I've done some work. Ciao babies.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I blog during work to keep from sleeping. Unless people from my job are monitoring this, in which case "I love my job; I have a family". My dog Max is the man too. Other than that I think reading this blog gives a pretty good idea of what I'm about. Red Jell-o, need I say more.

My Blog List

Blog Archive