Tyler Richardson on Facebook

Just as good as a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich.

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

And I did all that without any pants...

Congratys to Jessie Thomas aka "the man who literally lit a girl's hair on fire last weekend and had friends stand up for him" for winning last night, it was a great show(even though the crowd was silent like they were witnessing an execution. Though I hate competitions, I must say that I enjoyed the S#!t out of hosting last night. Something about being in the loop and knowing the winner before everyone else.... joygasm. And, there was absolutely nothing riding on my performance so I had fun and got some points and chuckles. And, to make things a little better for ol' TRich, the crew from Comcast needed me to do twice the time after the competition was over so they could get some shots of laughter from the crowd. They told me that I could stand there and say "Laugh people" and explain what was going on, or I could tell jokes. Looking back, I really wish I'd stood there for 15 minutes saying "Laugh"... hind sight is 20/20. And of course, "Big Ups to Odyssey Michaels aka O Boogey... but don't ever call him that. He's muscular.
Something is different, I don't know when it happened. But, now when I speak to people (comedy related) I don't feel like I used to. I feel confident and yesterday, while driving to Richmond, I called a club that I've called literally hundreds of times. I spoke to a woman that I've spoken to before, who never really seemed to care for me, or what I was selling. But, eventually all that persistence pays off I guess. We have a jovial conversation for much longer than we've ever spoken and in the end hung up like we were old friends. For a lot of comics this might seem like "the usual", for me it was a sign of some type of change in the past couple of years. I really need to start putting my schedule up on MySpace. But I won't.

My mother told me that my comedy was "not for her", then told me that she still likes Eddie Murphy's movies.... yep, Mom's been discredited.

I still haven't purchased No Country for Old Men, I know it's only been out for a day but "I wants it"!

Tonight I am gonna get some much needed sleep, right after I watch (please refer to the last random note) Thank You- Staff

I love being the new guy when the entire fifth floor is filled with beautiful young women. Speaking of which, "Are there any women out there that do NOT have children?" Damnit

Til' tomorrow, I'm TRichardson and you've been sextacular.... mmmm

Laters (Sorry this one was a little random Tony, tomorrow is another day)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I blog during work to keep from sleeping. Unless people from my job are monitoring this, in which case "I love my job; I have a family". My dog Max is the man too. Other than that I think reading this blog gives a pretty good idea of what I'm about. Red Jell-o, need I say more.

My Blog List

Blog Archive