Tyler Richardson on Facebook

Just as good as a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich.

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

This isn't Malibu, you just put a plam tree in your bathroom!!

Thank to everyone that showed up last night, I thought it was a good enough night... if only the audience were a tad more enthused. Ah, in a perfect world... and where was Atif? Oh well.

I hope that everyone celebrated St. Paddy's day with a bang. If you were able to wake up and get to work on time, then no, you did not properly get hammered. But, if you're not Irish what were you trying to prove anyway. Sad alcoholics need to take advantage of any given opportunity they can use to drink(St. Patrick's Day, Sportscenter, Depression), while the steadfast members of that community(TRich) stand proudly on Saturday morning(9 am) with their favorite mate( the Milla {Miller Lite}) and a smile. Be proud of who you are.

Got Jay-Z's new album yesterday, not really that new anymore but since I don't listen to radio I catch on a little late. The song that hooked me was "I Know", straight sex. I still laugh when I say that, it's sad but true.

Sometime today I've been told to call a man about a festival. Will the Fowlest go off to Canada all by his lonesome, or will the dynamic duo have some misadventures out in the land of the maple leaf? This and more on the next Non-sequitus blog...(the last section was to be read as though you were the narrator from the old Batman series with Adam West. If you don't use your imagination you're only cheating yourself)

The other day a man hurt my feelings. Yeah, it seems kinda gay, but that's what happened. That's all, it just doesn't happen very often so I had to share.

In a heterosexual male-to-male phone conversation, it is inappropriate to end the phone call with "Alright sweetie, stay hood my Nyuggah"... someone please relay this to Jermaine Fowler. Don't believe his lies, he'll know what you're talking about.

Drill Sergeant: Private Baker, what are you doin' on the ground? Didn't I tell you to do some damn squat thrusts?!
Priavte Baker: Yes, Drill Sergeant but I can't breathe. I think I'm dying...
Drill Sergeant: Yo ass ain't dyin' if you lying there talking to me. If you can whine you can breathe..

Private Baker: Drill Sergeant, I'm dying..

Drill Sergeant: THEN YOU'LL SQUAT THRUST UNTIL YOU DAMN DIE!!!!

That's one of my favorite memories from Basic Training

So, where do we go from here? commentary on the DC Area comedy scene? Perhaps dishing gossip or slinging S#!t? No, let's talk of hope. Let's talk about happy, let's talk about smiles and penguin suicide... in other words the things that bring a smile to our faces. Here's my three happy things, feel free to tell me yours:
-Nelson Harlem shaking for 29 minutes straight while I'm attempting to watch the Office
-The way a Miller Lite sings to you when you take the top off... straight sex
-The thought of a man running naked while relieving himself... with hurdles(that one always gets me, now everyone in the office is wondering why I'm laughing hysterically at my assignments)

Well everyone, one more day and the weekend is almost here again. Don't let today be "Just another day", get out there and commit a crime. I need some decent news to read about tomorrow.

Laters




No comments:

About Me

My photo
I blog during work to keep from sleeping. Unless people from my job are monitoring this, in which case "I love my job; I have a family". My dog Max is the man too. Other than that I think reading this blog gives a pretty good idea of what I'm about. Red Jell-o, need I say more.

My Blog List

Blog Archive