Tyler Richardson on Facebook

Just as good as a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich.

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

A short blog: Shlog or Bhorg?!

Well, TNA's Destination X was the S#!t. No chance that I'll ever go to something like that and not sit ringside after that experience. I think Nelson had a good time too, since he spent about 50 bucks more than I did. I'll have to remember to post some of the the HUNDREDS of pictures that were taken. And does Mary make going to a wrestling event more exciting? S#!t YEAH!!!

Spy Lounge was crazy last night, thank you to everyone that showed up and hopefully we can continue to have an environment like that. Not for Eli and I, but so that you guys can continue to have two open mics to work on your material on Monday nights. Give yourselves a great big pat on the back. Let's do it again next Monday.

I'll be at the Richmond Funnybone tonight hosting the Clash of the Comics. Big ups to Richmond. I get to see the "Great" Bird Knight, Jesse "the man", Travis and all the comics that I've grown so fond of lately. I'm sure it's gonna be a terrific show.

R.I.P. Maggie... if you were ever lucky enough to speak with her, then you would know she was one of the nicest people you would ever want to meet.


Laters

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I blog during work to keep from sleeping. Unless people from my job are monitoring this, in which case "I love my job; I have a family". My dog Max is the man too. Other than that I think reading this blog gives a pretty good idea of what I'm about. Red Jell-o, need I say more.

My Blog List

Blog Archive