Tyler Richardson on Facebook

Just as good as a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich.

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Can I... ride you?


This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill

Fifteen percent concentrated power of will

Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain

And a hundred percent reason to remember the name

Fort Minor


I'm in the middle of 15 (9 if you won't count sleep) hour marathon with nothing but Lupe Fiasco blaring through the headphones. It's bliss, I went back and rediscovered all the songs on the first album that I'd treated like an ex-girlfriend. Also, I was pretty early to work today. I think that cold showers are good for one thing, test of manhood! Other than that I really can't endorse them but there is something about the moment that you stop the teeth clattering and can stand in the water. I stood there and let the stream of water run down and as I finally got used to the bitter cold(like a pool) I noticed that my genitalia was trying so hard to get into my stomach that the sac(hel) was pressed against what seemed to be a bone. With that in mind, I can't wait to get home and have a nice HOT shower. I just don't feel right coming off a cold one, but when the test of manhood in dished out how dare I turn my back like a Welshman.

Last night I had my first encounter with D.C. police. As I walked back to my car I saw a cop walking around my vehicle with a flashlight shining in my windows. I hung up the phone and shouted to him. I'll give you a glimpse of this awkward conversation because while I had the feeling he was f*cking with me, he never smiled or fully gave in to the fact that he wasn't a dick... watch:


Me: Officer can I help you?


Cop:No. Why, this your car?


M:Yeah, I know why you're looking(my secret, though I'm glad I got rid of the beer cans...phew) in my car and trust me, I just went to traffic court today and went to the mechanic. It'll be all taken care of by Friday.


C:You know that's a Jail able offense in the District?


M:No... Are you gonna arrest me?


C:I'm surprised that they haven't locked you up in Va yet.


M: Well.... I'm glad they didn't. Are you gonna arrest me?


C: You're not driving right now are you? Of course I could just wait for you to go home...


M:Well, I for one am glad that you aren't gonna arrest me...


C:I was about to give you a $100 ticket..


M:Well... I'm glad that I got here when I did...


(silence for literally 1 minute) (I think turn to his patrol car and look at the woman in the passenger seat)


C: Why you looking back there?


M:I couldn't tell if she was in the back seat or not.


C:(still got that mean ass stare on his face)


M: Well... I promise that you can come back here next Monday and this will be taken care of. I have to, I have plans here every Monday night.


C: If you make it out of the city tonight.


M:(Silent, what the f*ck do I say to that?!)


C: You get outta here man, I'll get you later. Or shortly.


(The police officer takes 3 minutes to pull a three point maneuver out of the dead end. Then he stops and waits for me to drive out past him. Like a child when your parents are standing in the doorway shouting "Get in here now!" I creep past him, certain that he's just gonna hit his lights on once I got past him.... he didn't) THE END


Well, I guess I should let everyone get on with all of the other delicious blogs that are "our routine" to pass the daytime blues.


Laters









No comments:

About Me

My photo
I blog during work to keep from sleeping. Unless people from my job are monitoring this, in which case "I love my job; I have a family". My dog Max is the man too. Other than that I think reading this blog gives a pretty good idea of what I'm about. Red Jell-o, need I say more.

My Blog List

Blog Archive