Tyler Richardson on Facebook

Just as good as a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich.

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Who remembers the Silverhawks?

So here we are, halfway through the week and I'm having the exact opposite of a week than I was having last Wednesday. Could be cause there was no traffic today, cause I watched American Idol last night, cause I have a great feeling about a phone call that I have to make in a few minutes or just because I think I'm looking like the money today. Another thing that's got me feeling great is that I have Nelson's iPod. I have my own full of great music, especially all of my Lupe Fiasco tracks(albums and mixtapes), but Nelson's has a lot of music that I've forgotten I loved or CD's that at some point I was dumb enough to lose. I've been trippin' down memory lane listening to it. I even listened to Eminem's Encore earlier and still hated it, then I popped in Eminem Presents: The Re-Up and got a taste of what type of music he should be recording. Song of the Day: Git up by D12 from D12 World

When I look around and think of hitting on women, they keep walking. But, when I work hard and mind my business I keep bumping into attractive females left and right. Let that be a lesson kids, just do your damn job.

Nelson's countdown to actually banging his girlfriend: Predicted to initiate Saturday between the hours of 13:45 and 23:40... to be continued

Nothing like walking past a man and watching him turn around and sniff the air with a look in his eyes that spells... M.A.N.T.A.S.Y.

Any one that forwards you ANY e-mail is not a friend. At some point people seem to think that they're you're FRIEND so they can forward you crap that you normally wouldn't tolerate from others. No. Yet that is always the first thing people do when they get my e-mail address, they start sending me jokes. I won't lie, I've read one or two and never even smirked... and I smirk all the time. Need I make a t-shirt that makes it clear? It would read:" I don't care how fine you are, don't you send me your $#!tty spam jokes. Cause I'll superman you hoe.... YOU!!!!" Ah.

One more day of dress up until another magical casual Friday. My dog Max is happy. You should be too.

Well, I wish all of you the happiest Wednesday you can have and hopefully I'll get to see a lot of you guys at Wiseacres tonight.

Laters...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember Silverhawks fondly! One of my first jokes was about how easy it was to break the toys. Those things were really fragile.

Unknown said...

I knew someone had to remember, glad it was you Jimmy. Some of my fondest memories from infant-hood are sitting there with that orange Silverhawk. Where is he now?

About Me

My photo
I blog during work to keep from sleeping. Unless people from my job are monitoring this, in which case "I love my job; I have a family". My dog Max is the man too. Other than that I think reading this blog gives a pretty good idea of what I'm about. Red Jell-o, need I say more.

My Blog List

Blog Archive