Tyler Richardson on Facebook

Just as good as a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich.

Friday, March 28, 2008

Dude, I think I just started my period....

For some reason Fridays don't seem like a great blogger day. Probably because in my mind I've already started the weekend and just had to swing by work for a few hours. But my mind is always a blank so.... I got nothing. Hope to run into plenty of you chaps this weekend at the few establishment that we can loiter around, and possibly jump on a stage. Please cross the fingers for me on Sunday, I want to be on this show in the worst way. But, at the same time I'm not just gonna hope for it, I'm gonna hit a stage as many times as I can within the next two days and prepare all Sunday until the show... the let everything fall where it will. Be safe, no nose candy and I'll see you guys on Monday at the Spy Lounge.



Laters

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I blog during work to keep from sleeping. Unless people from my job are monitoring this, in which case "I love my job; I have a family". My dog Max is the man too. Other than that I think reading this blog gives a pretty good idea of what I'm about. Red Jell-o, need I say more.

My Blog List

Blog Archive