Tyler Richardson on Facebook

Just as good as a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich.

Friday, March 21, 2008

This is SNAKE EYES!!!!!


Don't really have much to report today, I sat around the house yesterday. I'm eating at my desk right now since my roommate's a homosexual and "my trainer's taking me out to lunch since I'm all done"... fag.(The sentence is not necessarily the opinion of Tyler Richardson :)

If you haven't seen Gone Baby Gone, DO!!!!!


For those that aren't busy on March 30( Sunday after next), I will be among the 12 auditioning for Martin Lawrence's 1st Amendment show so feel free to come on out. This one of the few times that I've sent a tape to someone and been completely shocked to hear that they thought it was funny and called me back. (Shouldn't I think I'm funny) But, nonetheless I'm pretty stoked and it would be too cool to actually meet him on April 2-4 at the Lincoln theater. I'm gonna keep my hopes down though, generally the proper speaking comedians are pretty scarce on programs like that and Def Jam.... I'm still gonna cross my fingers and toes over it though. Pray for me.....


Almost bought a new car today.... instead I called a salesman and wasted a lot of him time, next thing I knew the urge had past. Luckily, it passed right before I sent him my credit application. Gotta watch how many times that S#!t gets pulled.


I did a lot at work on this magical Friday. I'm wearing a shirt that is wrinkle-free. There is way too little mud on my boots today.


All of the sentences from that previous short burst of sentences are a complete lie... (sigh) I'm just slumming it today, what can I say.


Well, there's a genie waiting on me to finish up so we can knock wish 2 & 3 out. I don't really know what my 3rd wish will be but number 2 has been coming for some time now..... CRIME SPREE!!


Laters

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I blog during work to keep from sleeping. Unless people from my job are monitoring this, in which case "I love my job; I have a family". My dog Max is the man too. Other than that I think reading this blog gives a pretty good idea of what I'm about. Red Jell-o, need I say more.

My Blog List

Blog Archive