Tyler Richardson on Facebook

Just as good as a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich.

Friday, March 14, 2008

If you want something done right, you have to stay strapped

Hey everybody, it's Friday and really don't have S#!t for ya... but love and a bucket full of pennies. (Huh?) I heard the funniest put down on an episode of Frisky Dingo last night "You know, you are like a bad penny" it tickled me in ways that are inappropriate to speak of at work. That along with a lot of Miller Lite were my Hersday night... yeah, I called it that. Does that make more sense when a club refers to a night of the week like that? cause I think I'm done with the word Thursday.

If a woman seems interested in you and has an 18 month old kid, don't pursue this woman. Based on several testimonies, I've deduced that the chances of the baby's father being around after 18 months are very realistic. Chances are that he will want your head on a stick, and that's not good for anybody... unless she's THAT fine. But chances are that she's not.
Completely unrelated to that last comment, I had a weird nightmare last night. I dreamed that this woman that I've spoken to on the third floor was a prostitute that fell in love with me, and I with her(No, I could never be with a prostitute, not even for free. Gross) But, apparently her pimp was none too pleased with that. He came into my home and beat the ever-living S#!t out of my roommates and I. Then we ran down the streets with swords and sought out revenge... then I woke up. Just a glimpse of what happens when I close my eyes at night. Prostitutes...

If took a break while writing this and found out some horrible news.... MY ____ CONNECTION IS GONE! I'll keep you informed on the ongoing search for new ______.

As it is Friday, I will keep this short and sexy, like a puma. Be safe, drink and drive the speed limit and we'll talk like this again on Monday.

Laters



No comments:

About Me

My photo
I blog during work to keep from sleeping. Unless people from my job are monitoring this, in which case "I love my job; I have a family". My dog Max is the man too. Other than that I think reading this blog gives a pretty good idea of what I'm about. Red Jell-o, need I say more.

My Blog List

Blog Archive