Tyler Richardson on Facebook

Just as good as a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich.

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

My comedy doens't suck, or swall...oh, I get it.

Yesterday I had one of the best days a man could ask for. Got my tax return, had a class that let me out around 1:30 pm, attractive females in said class(B*tch holla!), Had an e-mail/phone conversation that could change my life(don't want to jinx this one so I'll be patient with it... c'mon May) and there was still plenty of that sweet sticky to go around when I got home. All on a Tuesday, who would have thought. If only I hadn't fallen asleep so early. Holy crap, that scene in Beowulf where you see a nude-ish Angelina Jolie never seems to stop taking my attention... thanks God they let me watch my iPod at work. Boosh!
Tonight I join a group of comics bringing funny to the children at Fairfax Inova hospital. My sister was born there, ah, memories. May I be as clean as Hampton... cause apparently he's keeping it clean for the kiddies. So why the f@ck can't I?!!

Nelson has turned a female friend into something more I think. Spent a day going to museums and then come home to watch some movies and snuggle up... I'm so happy for him. Lord know that I wrote him off as gay, and I wish that when he finally gets her to un-ass some of that chute, I could open the door and have a high five waiting there for him. Not that he would need it, but just in case his abs(what abs?!) or back started to hurt whilst mid stroke, he'd see the hand and pound it(the hand) knowing that I was cheering him on. I only hope the hand is clean of... woman spunk before he high fives me. Woman spunk

What sucks most about being friends with females? Hearing about the horrible people they screw and how little it took for others to sleep with them. And one day I'm gonna marry one of these animals... if only there were some option other than being gay. Oh how I wish...

If anyone thinks of any topics that are even remotely related to college, please let me know. I need 5-10 minutes of something to do with college in the worst way. There's a kid being held against his will in an old shoe, HIS life depends on it. Okay, that was a lie, but you still need to think of a joke for me.

And just in case it's been a while since you kissed the sky:

Excert from Tha King by T.I.:

I'm king of the south now, but theres fifty states

Cause I'ma spread out and I'll eliminate who in the way

I'm 24 today, give me til I'm 28

I'll be ruler of all that I survey and not just in the state

See I bend just to win, but I ain't finna break

Most you niggas fake, and I'll say it in ya face

Laters

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I blog during work to keep from sleeping. Unless people from my job are monitoring this, in which case "I love my job; I have a family". My dog Max is the man too. Other than that I think reading this blog gives a pretty good idea of what I'm about. Red Jell-o, need I say more.

My Blog List

Blog Archive