Tyler Richardson on Facebook

Just as good as a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich.

Thursday, March 13, 2008

I dabble...

If you don't know who that is in the picture then you might be.... A COMMUNIST. But feast my children, this delicious trailer for The Incredible Hulk was released by Universal Pictures today and once watch it I promise you'll be salivating.
I'd have said wet, but that seems inappropriate at work... but I guess I've crossed that line now haven't I. Take all you can eat, but EAT all you take.

Went to Wiseacres yesterday... yep.

Since I didn't get up at Wiseacres it gave me the opportunity to pick up No Country for Old Men on the way home. Let's not pretend that the world hasn't been shouting it's praise from the rooftops. "It's an instant classic!" those are the words on top of the DVD cover art, truer words were never spoken. All day I heard people say that the movie was incredible and then followed it with "the ending sucked, you won't believe it" which made me go in expecting The Departed all over again(which I also loved). But, how wrong I was. I loved everything about the movie and the end isn't given it's due. Perhaps rather than trying to think of it as an extremely death filled game of cat and mouse, try thinking of it as a story that Tommy Lee Jones character is telling you on a porch. Because if you focus on the narration of the film, the ending seems to fit, I guess everyone expected some type of apocalyptic bomb/ old fashioned western shoot out in the middle of the street(even though you got your wish at one point). The killer is, right behind the Joker, now my favorite villain in any movie. I'm not exaggerating when I say that I woke up a few times thinking about him blowing the lock through the door and shooting me with that silenced shotgun. He was lightning quick with that combination, he did it like every 10 minutes, if not more. Much credit goes to the entire cast of that movie, it was easily the best movie I've seen in a long time, now all I need to see is There will be blood so I can compare. "They always say that (what) They always say You don't have to do this. (you don't, you're a sick f@ck)..." How could anyone not love that movie. 10 stars out of 4.

What else is new? Tomorrow if anyone is in the Northern Va. area there is the monthly showcase at Brittany's (I here that TRich should be on that list somewhere). Haven't been in there, for comedy, yet so I'm hoping that it will be as much fun as people have said.

Did anyone check out that prostitute from the scandal in NY... GOD. I thought they were reporting on yet another missing white woman. I don't know about $80 grand, but if you can afford a Bentley, why would you ever go back to Kia. Good on ya ex-Governor Spitzer. Good on ya... Damn she was fine.

Gotta get back to work, but remember "Hustle for death, no heaven for a gangsta"- Lupe Fiasco
That line is cold as S#!t to me.

Laters

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

gSpitzer is the first sex scandal in my memory where the chick is actually hot! I'm even more dissapointed in Hugh Grant and Clinton now.

Tyler Richardson said...

Well said Jimmy, cause I would stab my mother for a free-ish date with that girl... Mom would understand.

About Me

My photo
I blog during work to keep from sleeping. Unless people from my job are monitoring this, in which case "I love my job; I have a family". My dog Max is the man too. Other than that I think reading this blog gives a pretty good idea of what I'm about. Red Jell-o, need I say more.

My Blog List

Blog Archive