Tyler Richardson on Facebook

Just as good as a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich.

Monday, October 16, 2006

2 more blogs til' we have something to celebrate...

Well if you guessed that we have two more blogs til' the magical 100th blog that will help usher in a new age of visual excitement. I have recently discovered a new formula for a sentence that will literally make you smell chalk. *Read this sentence aloud* "I accept Satan(Thank you Steve Drumm for correcting me cause I had Satin posted there for about a day or so), and all that he is responsible for. Hail Him!" Okay, that was stupid; I already knew it would be but what the F*ck right?
Tonight on the menu, there will be a feast at Soho. A performance is due and they shall have it. I was talking to a friend the other day and he told me that I write the exact same way that I talk. I was pleased to hear that(I guess) until he made a comparison. He told me that if his sister wanted to, she could write some very intelligent "400 year old woman". Those were his words. And while I knew what he meant, now I could only assume that I don't talk or write very intelligent otherwise wouldn't he have made that statement about me. It's hard having the world revolve around you but if you take the time, eventually there will be flying cars. At least there would be if the world revolved around me. I took that comment a little weirdly though cause I still don't think I do a great job of letting people hear me. I feel like people might think I'm out to shock or gross, when that is effortless and completely opposite of what I'm really trying to do. So I'm taking my time and trying to find my voice. By the way, it takes me like 15 min. (sometimes) to write this and people are really reading it in about 35 seconds. That seems incredible to me. Okay so maybe it's like 5 to 10 minutes but still. I gotta be going but remember..... nope, nothing.

1 comment:

Drumm said...

I'm confused???!?!?! You want me to accept a type of fabric? What am I accepting? That is exists? Well of course it does, I can see it with my own eyes...touch it, feel its soft caress against my skin (okay that was a little gay). Now, SATAN...that I'm not so sure about.....

About Me

My photo
I blog during work to keep from sleeping. Unless people from my job are monitoring this, in which case "I love my job; I have a family". My dog Max is the man too. Other than that I think reading this blog gives a pretty good idea of what I'm about. Red Jell-o, need I say more.

My Blog List

Blog Archive