Tyler Richardson on Facebook

Just as good as a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich.

Friday, October 20, 2006

By the way, we're at Blog #103 now!

I forgot to celebrate a little while ago so better late than never. Love it. Well, today is the day that I go out. I'm very paranoid just cause I know what type of situation that this is gonna turn out to be. Right off the bat yesterday I found out that I'm the only guy from work going to this thing. I like how everyone acts like you should have known they weren't gonna go when you ask them about it. "You going tomorrow?" "Nah, why?....oh, your going?" And that is where we pick up. I know that since I don't know anyone I'm gonna be quiet and something will go horribly wrong. Like I won't be able to get to my car when I'm ready to leave. Or I lose something or get in trouble. That's just my luck people. I did not get the chance to go to Topaz last night. No time for me. That's cool though. I'll just have to bum-rush a stage and take that bitch hostage. Don't know when, and definitely don't know where. But I will. I love to make sentences that are only like 3 words long, in case no one noticed. I know that I do that and wanted others to know that it's on purpose. I'm not retarded. There it is again. Three word sentences are blunt and very to the point. Redundant. I'm really enjoying this new Dolce and Gabbana cologne that I bought. It's about as close to the real AXE effect as your gonna get. Men, that was a tip for you. Buy it....NOW. Fridays Fridays Fridays, I'm actually turning into quite a big fan of Mondays. For no apparent reason. I feel a little less respect for myself for doing another Bringer show. No legitimate person is doing them. But, if this is the road of shame I must hike to get someone to notice me, then damnit, I better smear honey on my body so they never forget seeing the guy who got eaten by a bear when he walked the road of shame to get someone to notice him. Whew.... the last sentence was an exercise. Breathe, Breathe, Breathe. I think that might have spent me so let me go live a little bit, and on Monday all 3 of us can catch up on what the other people are doing. See you two readers later.... and hey, thanks for stopping bye ;)
LATERS..........

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I blog during work to keep from sleeping. Unless people from my job are monitoring this, in which case "I love my job; I have a family". My dog Max is the man too. Other than that I think reading this blog gives a pretty good idea of what I'm about. Red Jell-o, need I say more.

My Blog List

Blog Archive