Tyler Richardson on Facebook

Just as good as a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich.

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

A little late

Well last night I went to Soho and got there a little late. {Excuse Me, I have to share what was indeed the gayest moment of my life) So Justin Schlegel was at the Laughing Lizard and I was so excited that he spoke to me that I got a little carried away. He tapped my arm and I did some kind of barely-miss-his-penis good luck tap. It was awful and we both paused like "that had to be an accident". It was awkward. It ran through my mind several times today, and all I can do is laugh. Moving on...

I got there late and had to watch so I got to see a lot of newbies from the DC Improv class. It was okay. There were a few of them, whose names escape me, that were quite funny to me and Chris Barylick rocked the house in rare form last night. By the way, he smokes the slowest cigarette I've ever seen. Love ya Chris. So, I left a little early with my hetero partner Nelson, and went to pick up my packages from my package dealer. Mmmmm... sorry. I didn't mean to have Nelson there for so long cause the situation is awkward enough, but we ended up being there for several hours. But seeing as the package dealer has a room decorated like a 10 year old still in love with Dragonball Z, Nelson was able to achieve comfort. And the second hand smoke probably helped him too. Just a feelin'. Today it's off to Cafe Japone, I think. Unless I fall in love with the idea of sittin' on my ass. But, last week I drove up there only to find out by two Japanese bartenders laughing at me, that there was no open mic. Hopefully all those issues have been resolved, cause I'm dying to get on the mic. All this watching just makes me really anxious to see how my new material will be received. Time will tell, but for now.... Later.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I blog during work to keep from sleeping. Unless people from my job are monitoring this, in which case "I love my job; I have a family". My dog Max is the man too. Other than that I think reading this blog gives a pretty good idea of what I'm about. Red Jell-o, need I say more.

My Blog List

Blog Archive