Tyler Richardson on Facebook

Just as good as a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich.

Monday, October 02, 2006

My handicapped joke got cut off at the knees?!

Well last night was a time for reflection. I came to the stage with nothing on my mind to talk about and said, "I'll just wing this shiduzie!" That's exactly what I did. For a while, the comedy spot crowd showed some pretty hardcore love. But then I left room for judgment and cast out a joke that they threw right back to me. Boy that room got quiet quick, I just thank GOD that it was my last joke of the night.
Overall the night wasn't too bad. I saw some great sets from comedians that I knew and ones that were a rather fresh face for me. Congrats and shout-outs to Jimmy Meritt/Leslie, Aparna, they other black guy that went right after me(who was extremely funny to me), Jerry Thomas and all the others. I almost wanted to get a copy of the show so I could see my set again. I threw myself against the black(what appears to be a wall)wall but that was an optical illusion made by Curt Shackelford. That makes the score 1-0 CURT. We'll see how the game concludes...with DEATH! or maybe not. Feels good to be getting these thoughts down on blogs again. I've missed the strange inner dialogue that proceed my sentences. No hears it but me, and it allows for a thought to grow to a set like every good thought dreams of at the end of their LIFE(?) Well I'll write back tomorrow cause I plan on swingin' by Soho on this quest for acknowledgement within a group of my peers. Plus, it felt really good to get up there last night after many attempts that ended in me watching. Well folks, til' tomorrow then....

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I blog during work to keep from sleeping. Unless people from my job are monitoring this, in which case "I love my job; I have a family". My dog Max is the man too. Other than that I think reading this blog gives a pretty good idea of what I'm about. Red Jell-o, need I say more.

My Blog List

Blog Archive