Tyler Richardson on Facebook

Just as good as a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich.

Friday, October 06, 2006

Concentrate

It's a new song b Xzibit and I kinda dig it. Just wanted to throw that out there. For those of us that are hooked on video games, you should know that I will be buying my XBOX 360 within the next week and to watch your backs when your online. My warning is not that of arrogance, but a warning of mercy. You've been warned. I'm excited about the Laughing Lizard tomorrow cause I know I'm getting on and I can't wait to grip that iron dic once more. Yes, I spelled that wrong on purpose. Simpleton. Kidding. Getting back to the subject, I notice that there are some that have been reading this, to you I say, "thanks". When I looked and saw that I got bumped down the list, I have to admit that it hurt the old pride for a second. I can't control the ego, all I can do is live with it and pray that it spares peoples lives. It's a monster,and that was a pretty fierce kick to it's groin. I liked that blog yesterday. I see that I'm the only one, but it tickled me and when I read it aloud I began to like it more. I hope a least someone else felt that way.
Last night I decided to stay at home and have some needed me time. It was good and I watched Lucky Number Slevin for the umpteenth time. I never get tired of a good Kansas City Shuffle. If you don't know what I'm talking about then you need to go watch this movie so you can begin to live. Live in our world. The strawberry yogurt is free in our world and we need your help eating all of it. Doesn't that sound good? Go rent or buy the movie then.
I think that a video blog would do some good so that's exactly what I'm supplying for Monday's entry. Perhaps more of my humor would go high-fived if you could see me saying this, as opposed to possibly offending. I'm looking forward to it and now, maybe you are too. See you in Alexandria if your there. And with all the names on the list, you probably will be. LATERS........

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I blog during work to keep from sleeping. Unless people from my job are monitoring this, in which case "I love my job; I have a family". My dog Max is the man too. Other than that I think reading this blog gives a pretty good idea of what I'm about. Red Jell-o, need I say more.

My Blog List

Blog Archive