Tyler Richardson on Facebook

Just as good as a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich.

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

The Hardest Part....

Well, I really don't have too much to report except that I went to Nanny O'Briens on what I am calling the closed for business tour. Yet another time when I've gone somewhere and they have told me that there was no reason to even get out of my weed-smoke filled apartment and drive down there. I have gotten a pretty keen sense of D.C. and that is a plus to all this "touring". I haven't gotten lost once in the past few weeks that I've been on my own on the road. October and Novembers schedule gives me hope since I know that I'm going to be performing certain nights, cause this shit is a crap shoot. Really. I must find some way to make myself stand out. Perhaps a vicious scar going down the right side of my face. But then there's the problem of wanting to sexy when I'm in my ordinary day to day tasks. Well...there must be sacrifices...right? Oh God it's too late... THAT WAS FUN, BUT BACK TO MY BLOG.
I will be seeing those of you that decide to go to Topaz tomorrow and who knows, maybe Curt's in the mood for a good BJ. And maybe, I'll find the cheapest hooker I can afford to give it to him. Ah, to live in a world of maybe. Saturday it looks like it's gonna be Ryan Conner, Bird Knight, Brandon Ivey, Lance Smith, and of course...yours truly. So far, I'm going to be nice, and say that my score at the LL is 1-1 but really it's probably more like 0-2. But, I'm giving myself credit for showing up like in the SAT's. So, I'm hoping that I'll rep-it-right and walk away with one of the comic groupies that were hanging out after the show. Ask Jacob Young, Tyler S., Tim Miller, and Herbie(Johnny) Gil. I think they can vouch for the grade of underage beauty that I'm referring to. Picture a cute 16 year old that just told you she's 20. You should just about have it. By they way, I'm kidding about the groupies. For those of you that know I'm no longer with who many would refer to as "that hot blonde girl". I'm enjoying time with myself. Not even temptations of the flesh can mess with that...for long. Well, I'm off to my package dealer's house. The world awaits....

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I blog during work to keep from sleeping. Unless people from my job are monitoring this, in which case "I love my job; I have a family". My dog Max is the man too. Other than that I think reading this blog gives a pretty good idea of what I'm about. Red Jell-o, need I say more.

My Blog List

Blog Archive