Tyler Richardson on Facebook

Just as good as a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich.

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Ned and I had a good ol' time...

Well, last night went well. I took a ride over to Ned Devine's where it was a cool atmosphere. I walked in and this is the list of cool ass folks that I me:(in order of appearance to me) Marshall Henry, Sean Gabbert, Jay Hastings, Jared Stern, Jessica Paquin, Erin Jackson, Kojo Mante, Norm Wilkerson, Hampton Yount, and the one the only Rob Maher. It was cool. The crowd at most was like 20 or so but it looks a lot smaller cause the place was actually a really good size. When words gets round' and people fill that place it's going to be a really hot place to perform. I dug it and tried to take advantage of the enormous space that was laid in front of me. I'll give my performance a 8, why not...8.5. I had fun and I got laughter in the places that I wanted it for the most part. Doesn't matter how big they are, just that they laughed. It was great to see a lot of those guys perform since most of them had completely new stuff since I heard them last. I dug it. Drank a lot and tipped my waitress huge cause it was a good night and the Miller Lites always tasted as they should. Like Miller Lite. After the long drive home I decided to go pig out on Wendy's. Always feels good when a single person can spend $15 at Wendy's without trying. It's all in the right combinations. You should see how creative I can get at Burger King. I hate their fries and so I always have to go around them. Where you might get a meal, I get 3x 4 Piece Chicken Tenders and a Whopper with cheese, no onion, add bacon, large with a Chocolate Shake instead of a soda. That can get expensive. Especially when you toss in some Rodeo burgers just for fun. I smoke a lot, what can I say. Other than going to the Rascals BRINGER next week, I don't think I have a lot going on til' November. So now is the time to hit up the open mics. I'm really liking a lot of the new people I've met since diving back into this swimming pool we call DC Comedy. And for the record, I say that as comics we let respect knuckles take over where we once used to shake hands. Forget about how corny it can look and think on the 5 second too long struggles that you've mustered into a hand shake. Just think about it is all I'm saying. Talk to you guys tomorrow. And Aparna, since you wanted your time, I hope you appreciate this. "I saw Aparna at a store the other day while I was just driving around the tri-state area. She left a DSW and went behind a apartment building. I saw her conversate with a couple of males that would catch any security guards attention. Once they had exchanged DAP and Aparna turned to walk away, she turned back around and I saw her shot both of them several times. She stood over the bodies and reloaded yelling expletives and emptying out the clip. She spent the rest of that evening taking the pieces I saw her chop up, out to a lake in Waldorf, MD. The moral of this story is that what I saw that night gave me just a small glimpse of what this woman is capable of. Stay on her good side folks cause Aparna is no woman to be crossed. She is PURE EVIL! Fear her.
P.S.- She knows I love her.
Laters............

1 comment:

Aparna said...

TYLER -- that was information i did not want all spreaded around. oh well. i guess people should be warned.

About Me

My photo
I blog during work to keep from sleeping. Unless people from my job are monitoring this, in which case "I love my job; I have a family". My dog Max is the man too. Other than that I think reading this blog gives a pretty good idea of what I'm about. Red Jell-o, need I say more.

My Blog List

Blog Archive