Tyler Richardson on Facebook

Just as good as a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich.

Monday, October 23, 2006

And when the room was silent enough... I farted.

Hello to the three or four of you bored comics that decide to read bloggings of your peers to pass your time. Last night I set out to write some comedy then perform at the Comedy Spot. Both weren't that hard a mission to accomplish, but I treated them with respect anyway. I wrote with Jermaine Fowler and it actually went pretty well. I got some good bits written down since I had to wait 45 minutes before Jermaine graced me with his presence. He was on C.P.T but I still love him anyway. He's one of the funnier new people that I've come across and I hope that others will agree if they get the chance to see him perform. My set last night was, as usual, riddled with new things for everyone to point and laugh at. They did... a little. I give it a 7.5. There was definitely room for improvement but the crowd was thin and the audience that was there was cool but it's hard for 5 people to make someone feel like they've killed. But, if you did kill in a room full of 5, you either are the man, or your lying to yourself. I try my best to honest with myself, otherwise I'd be impossible to live with. With ego comes muscle, and a witch told me that one day, if I allow my ego to get too big, that I would destroy the world with my hulk like strength. I don't want to kill people, my modesty is the only thing keeping this society together. Modesty, and the Loch Ness Monster. But no one must ever know of Nessy's good deeds. Last night I had Coldstone Creamery Ice Cream for the first time. Like when I first penetrated, I'm sure that I'll never forget that moment. I knew that I was in for a good thing when she asked me if I wanted my three scoops to be mixed. I was like sure, and she went to work like she was making a pizza. I could tell that they put love in their ice cream and that would be the difference. Unfortunately, I may be lactose intolerant. At least that's what the car ride home lead me to believe. I couldn't wait to share my "new cologne"(fart joke) with my roommate when I got home and luckily there was still a couple of sprays left when I walked in the door. He was pleased, and disgusted. Jerry Thomas and I have started a merger and it could be deadly. The NEW Ebony and Ivory. But he's dressing up in black face and I'm gonna put powder all over myself and that's how we'll rock the house. It may never happen, but if it does, look out for a hate crime. Aparna was lovely enough to host last night. Patricia Berrigher must have been sick because she and Jimmy are the only ones I've seen host there. But Aparna is the woMAN, and dance that microphones clothes right off. And we all got to watch. Plus, she called me her friend when intro-ing me. We all do, but I always knew that deep down, way under that act of being too cool, and quips, she likes me too. I was planning on going to Soho but looks like I'll be passing on that one tonight. By the way, tomorrow night, check out Ned Devine's. I dug it so much last week that I just might have to come back and check out the show tomorrow. Wednesday is the dreaded bringer showcase at Rascals. I'm trying to be positive and just focus on rockin' the mic. Little hard though, considering I'm probably wasting time. We'll see I guess. Laters.....

2 comments:

Aparna said...

yo, thanks man! i only make good quips for people i love! the rest are mediocre.

Anonymous said...

i googled my name and i found this blog... creepy huh?...

About Me

My photo
I blog during work to keep from sleeping. Unless people from my job are monitoring this, in which case "I love my job; I have a family". My dog Max is the man too. Other than that I think reading this blog gives a pretty good idea of what I'm about. Red Jell-o, need I say more.

My Blog List

Blog Archive