Tyler Richardson on Facebook

Just as good as a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich.

Thursday, October 05, 2006

If a smile could kill...

If smiles could kill I'd let my joy rain down on everyone.
I would walk down the street and keep my hard face on, until I saw a pretty person
Then let my happiness peel the skin from their very face.
Ah, what a magical day that would be.
If smiles could kill I'd smile for two,
But when mine starts killing, I'm smiling at you.
Let your smile forcefully take the clothing from a fellow inmate
and when he's nude, let your smile penetrate him without love or respect
Don't be afraid of this smile.
When he begs to be killed after your smile has had it's way with him,
Let your smile grant his wildest wish.
Take the very 9mm of your smile and set the barrel right behind his ear...
Then SMILE, smile his brains all over the new copy of X:3 that your never going to watch because of how they butchered the comic that I SO LOVED..."Sigh"
I smile at them too!
Let that be the message of the day, and hey, I love you...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I blog during work to keep from sleeping. Unless people from my job are monitoring this, in which case "I love my job; I have a family". My dog Max is the man too. Other than that I think reading this blog gives a pretty good idea of what I'm about. Red Jell-o, need I say more.

My Blog List

Blog Archive